Manage episode 356289216 series 62727
Brian Littlefield is the co-founder and chief product officer of JOCKO FUEL, which creates nutritional supplements and beverages in partnership with retired Navy SEAL Jocko Willink. Littlefield and his business partner first met Jocko through their business, Origin US, which was planning to launch a line of health supplements. Jocko wanted in. Learn how Littlefield led the product development process and created a standout supplement business around Willink’s powerful personal brand.
Listen to Nathan and Brian discuss:
- How obesity changed his life
- His first impressions of Jocko Willink
- How to make business partnerships work
- Building a business around a personal brand
- Dealing with the crazy growth of Jacko Fuel
- How to advertise health supplements
- Why you shouldn’t put value in follower count
- Why he embraced the “mad scientist” label
- Skills from jiu-jitsu that translates to business
- How to develop a strong mentality
- And much more product development advice…
This episode is powered by 99designs by Vista, a global creative platform that makes it easy for you to work with professional freelance designers from around the world.
Together with 99designs, we’re offering you a $30 discount on your first design contest. Head to 99designs.com/foundr to learn more or get started on your project today.
Who do you want to see next on the podcast? Comment and let us know! And don't forget to leave us a 5-star review if you loved this episode.
Wait, there's more… If you enjoy the Foundr podcast, check out our free trainings. Get exclusive, actionable advice from some of the world's best entrepreneurs.
Speak with our friendly course experts to get clarity on the next steps for your idea, business or career. You will get tailored insights from results achieved by our proven practitioners as well as thousands of students. Book a call now...
For more Foundr content, follow us on your favorite platform: