Manage episode 364448622 series 2609669
Adrian Grenier was a rebellious artist before he was known for his acting roles in Entourage, Devil Wears Prada, and Clickbait. Now he’s a rebellious entrepreneur, investor, and activist. Learn how Grenier’s disenchantment with fame and wealth led him to start and support social impact businesses through DuContra Ventures and Earth Speed Media with co-founder and co-CEO Bia Carminati.
Listen to Nathan and Adrian discuss:
- His trajectory from punk rebel artist to movie star
- How mortality drives our need to keep achieving
- How to let go of your business to let it grow
- Ba Minuzz, the business mind behind DuContra Ventures
- Building trust with business partners
- What he learned from his failed beer company
- Why sometimes you need to let go of a dream
- The mission of Earth Speed Media
- And much more social impact business advice…
Who do you want to see next on the podcast? Comment and let us know! And don't forget to leave us a 5-star review if you loved this episode.
Wait, there's more… If you enjoy the Foundr podcast, check out our free trainings. Get exclusive, actionable advice from some of the world's best entrepreneurs.
Speak with our friendly course experts to get clarity on the next steps for your idea, business or career. You will get tailored insights from results achieved by our proven practitioners as well as thousands of students. Book a call now...
For more Foundr content, follow us on your favorite platform: