Manage episode 356922914 series 2609669
Jess Hatzis is the co-founder of frank body, the world's leading coffee-based skincare company, and ad agency Willow & Blake. In 10 years, Jess has built frank body from “that brand on Instagram” to a global beauty brand with over 6 million customers. Learn the origins of the #frankeffect brand voice, starting a business with friends, and shifting from ecommerce to retail.
Listen to Nathan and Jess discuss:
- Quitting her job and starting Willow & Blake with her best friend
- Starting frank body as a case study
- Creating the first-person #frankeffect brand voice
- Does influencer marketing still work?
- The challenge of adapting to TikTok
- Mixing business and friendships
- When Ariana Grande copied them
- Moving from the “Instagram brand” stereotype
- Advice for working founder moms
- Copywriting fundamentals
- And much more beauty business advice…
This episode is powered by 99designs by Vista, a global creative platform that makes it easy for you to work with professional freelance designers from around the world.
Together with 99designs, we’re offering you a $30 discount on your first design contest. Head to 99designs.com/foundr to learn more or get started on your project today.
Who do you want to see next on the podcast? Comment and let us know! And don't forget to leave us a 5-star review if you loved this episode.
Wait, there's more… If you enjoy the Foundr podcast, check out our free trainings. Get exclusive, actionable advice from some of the world's best entrepreneurs.
Speak with our friendly course experts to get clarity on the next steps for your idea, business or career. You will get tailored insights from results achieved by our proven practitioners as well as thousands of students. Book a call now...
For more Foundr content, follow us on your favorite platform: