Manage episode 352333654 series 2609669
After running a small cafe chain for over a decade, Abigail Forsyth experienced firsthand the amount of packaging waste used in the food and beverage industry. So, in 2008 she co-founded KeepCup and created the world’s first barista standard reusable cup. In the last 15 years, she built KeepUp into a multi-million dollar brand with reusable cups and bottles sold in 65 countries worldwide. Learn how she’s built a mission-driven business and adapted to the changing nature of sustainable products.
Listen to Nathan and Abigail discuss:
- Bringing KeepCup to life while running her cafes
- Getting her first B2B order using a shoebox
- Why behavioral change is the hardest thing to do
- The challenge of having B2B and B2C customers
- Scaling internationally and managing a growing team
- Becoming one of the first Australian B Corporations
- When a TV program doubled orders overnight
- The impact of Coivd-19 on the reusable industry
- How to deal with copycats
- And much more on mission-driven business…
Enjoy 25% off KeepCup, available at www.keepcup.com with code FOUNDR25.
The offer is valid until midnight 20th January 2023, and for purchases of up to 10 items, and excludes shipping. Please use ‘Foundr25’ code at checkout. Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer.
Who do you want to see next on the podcast? Comment and let us know! And don't forget to leave us a 5-star review if you loved this episode.
Wait, there's more… If you enjoy the Foundr podcast, check out our free trainings. Get exclusive, actionable advice from some of the world's best entrepreneurs.
Speak with our friendly course experts to get clarity on the next steps for your idea, business or career. You will get tailored insights from results achieved by our proven practitioners as well as thousands of students. Book a call now...
For more Foundr content, follow us on your favorite platform: