Manage episode 364696481 series 2849829
Using Social Media to Promote a Listing.
Real Estate Coach Dan Rochon of No Broke Months for Real Estate Agents talks about Using Social Media to Promote a Listing. He explains that social media is a powerful tool that real estate agents can use to promote their property listings and reach a wider audience.
Learn more about Using Social Media to Promote a Listing in this new episode of No Broke Months for Real Estate Agents.
To find out more about Dan Rochon and the CPI Community, you can check this link:
Stop 🛑 wasting your time ⏳ or spending too much money 💸not getting the results you want in sales; I would love you to join me for the upcoming 5-Day Listing Challenge.
You will learn how to find YOUR Way to having closings every month.
Get your free copy of the Real Estate Evolution here:
This book shows you the step by step on how to:
- Step 1: Believe in your unknown potential
- Step 2: Deconstruct persuasion techniques
- Step 3: Find a business and get hired consistently
- Step 4: Be proactive in the relationship with your clients.
- Step 5: Learn and implement the exact steps to hire, train, lead, and train virtual assistants so that they can build, support, and guide a winning team to scale.
And if you’d like to have a consistent and predictable income, like this page, and don’t forget to join the Facebook group to network with the top agents: