Manage episode 365089573 series 2849829
How You Can Do Your Clients a Favor in an Open House
Real Estate Coach Dan Rochon of No Broke Months for Real Estate Agents talks about how a little bit of phrasing helps in capturing your client's attention.
He explains that simply altering your words, how you talk, and the treatment of your clients can improve their opinion of you.
Learn more bout how improved word choice can directly result in grabbing your clients' attention in this new episode of No Broke Months for Real Estate Agents.
To find out more about Dan Rochon and the CPI Community, you can check this link:
Stop 🛑 wasting your time ⏳ or spending too much money 💸not getting the results you want in sales; I would love you to join me for the upcoming 5-Day Listing Challenge.
You will learn how to find YOUR Way to having closings every month.
Get your free copy of the Real Estate Evolution here:
This book shows you the step by step on how to:
- Step 1: Believe in your unknown potential
- Step 2: Deconstruct persuasion techniques
- Step 3: Find a business and get hired consistently
- Step 4: Be proactive in the relationship with your clients.
- Step 5: Learn and implement the exact steps to hire, train, lead, and train virtual assistants so that they can build, support, and guide a winning team to scale.
And if you’d like to have a consistent and predictable income, like this page, and don’t forget to join the Facebook group to network with the top agents: