Manage episode 354404125 series 62727
Leadership doesn’t have to be complicated. Garie Dooley has over 15 years of experience helping founders and business leaders build phenomenal teams. After a career in education and corporate leadership, Garie discovered his passion for creating environments with high levels of trust and clarity of purpose that deliver sustainable success. He’s worked with Amazon, Redcape, Cricket NSW, AFL clubs, Foxtel, Johnson and Johnson, and our team at foundr. So if you’re looking for strategies to move your business from surviving to thriving, this episode is for you.
Listen to Nathan and Garie discuss:
- The early days of his career leading business teams
- Working with sporting teams and corporations
- Are great leaders naturally born?
- Where to start if you want to become a leader
- What a phenomenal team looks like
- Winning deep, not shallow
- How to build a high sense of trust
- Identifying talent internally and externally
- Thinking differently about difficult conversations
- And much more leadership advice…
Who do you want to see next on the podcast? Comment and let us know! And don't forget to leave us a 5-star review if you loved this episode.
Wait, there's more… If you enjoy the Foundr podcast, check out our free trainings. Get exclusive, actionable advice from some of the world's best entrepreneurs.
Speak with our friendly course experts to get clarity on the next steps for your idea, business or career. You will get tailored insights from results achieved by our proven practitioners as well as thousands of students. Book a call now...
For more Foundr content, follow us on your favorite platform: