Manage episode 353037082 series 62727
Meet the business behind the name. In 2009, Simon Sinek gave a TED Talk that has since become one of the most-watched videos of all time on TED.com, with 37 million plus views. His talk spurred NY Times best-selling books, speaking engagements, consulting gigs with globally-recognized brands, a podcast, a publishing arm, and viral quotes shared across social media. And it all started with the question–why?
Listen to Nathan and Simon discuss:
- What he learned from growing up internationally
- Why he fell out of love with his first business
- Finding his why concept and sharing it with others
- How his time with military leaders inspired Leaders Eat Last
- Why there’s no such thing as “winning business”
- Why optimism
- Building a business around a personal brand
- What’s the most important thing for an entrepreneur
- And much more advice on purpose…
Who do you want to see next on the podcast? Comment and let us know! And don't forget to leave us a 5-star review if you loved this episode.
Wait, there's more… If you enjoy the Foundr podcast, check out our free trainings. Get exclusive, actionable advice from some of the world's best entrepreneurs.
Speak with our friendly course experts to get clarity on the next steps for your idea, business or career. You will get tailored insights from results achieved by our proven practitioners as well as thousands of students. Book a call now...
For more Foundr content, follow us on your favorite platform: