Manage episode 346670532 series 62727
Following a 20-year career in media, Trinny Woodall established herself as the expert in all things style, skincare, and makeup. Inspired by her unique design of stackable makeup pots, she established Trinny London in 2017 with the mission to give everyone the tools they need to feel their best. In this episode, Trinny shares her experience in product development, funding, personal branding, and how to develop a diehard fan base and community.
Listen to Nathan and Trinny discuss:
- One of her early businesses selling socks to trade investors
- Her weekly fashion column in The Daily Telegraph
- Why the dot-com bust was the lowest point of her career
- What she learned from 20 years of television and What Not to Wear
- Selling her clothing to raise funds for Trinny London
- Launching and building Trinny London without paid ads
- The personalization experience of Match2Me
- Starting a brand around your personal brand
- Nurturing the Trinny Tribe community
- And more beauty business advice…
Who do you want to see next on the podcast? Comment and let us know! And don't forget to leave us a 5-star review if you loved this episode.
Wait, there's more… If you enjoy the Foundr podcast, check out our free trainings. Get exclusive, actionable advice from some of the world's best entrepreneurs.
Speak with our friendly course experts to get clarity on the next steps for your idea, business or career. You will get tailored insights from results achieved by our proven practitioners as well as thousands of students. Book a call now...
For more Foundr content, follow us on your favorite platform: