A Master List of Competitive Strategies for New Real Estate Agents | Tom Ferry Podcast Experience


Manage episode 345323129 series 2483992
A sorozat szerzője: Tom Ferry, akit a Player FM és a Player FM-közösség fedezett fel. A szerzői jogok tulajdonosa a kiadó, nem a Player FM, és a hangfájlt a kiadó osztja meg közvetlenül a saját szerveréről. A frissítések nyomonkövetéséhez koppints a Feliratkozás gombra, vagy másold be a feed URL-t egy másik podcast-appra.

Roughly 71% of business is conducted by the top 26% of agents, leaving those other 74% to fight over the small about of business left over. That said, it might look like now isn’t a great time for new real estate agents. But not so fast… There’s still opportunity out there if you know what to do, and that’s what this episode of The Tom Ferry Podcast Experience is all about.

I brought in one of the most qualified agents and entrepreneurs I know, the co-founder of Broke Agent Media and a leader of the No. 1 highest transaction team in Connecticut, Byron Lazine, to help me compile a master list of truly effective plays for new real estate agents and anyone who might be struggling.

We each brought our own lists of best new agent strategies to the table, and what you’re about to get in this episode is the combination of both. So, if you ever ask the question, “Where should I start if I want to get better?” the answer is by watching or listening, right here.

1021 epizódok