222 What it Means to be a Fearless Podcaster
Manage episode 358094801 series 1301070
In this podcast episode, I discuss the importance of using pockets of time efficiently and being scrappy to make the most of your resources. I share my experience with meditation and karma, and how it can be applied to podcasting. Oprah once said “I will no longer be on TV but I will use it as a force for good and not be used by TV." How can we take this wisdom and become a fearless podcaster and step into our own sovereignty and greatness?
What you'll learn:
- The 3 things that will carry us if we let them
- Why a human life is precious and rare
- Doing things a little bit off the beaten track and being creative with your approach can make the most of your time and resources
- Why we're here to amplify the highest expression of ourselves
- Why finding a way to serve makes you unforgettable
"Don't ask yourself what the world needs. Ask yourself what makes you come alive because what the world needs is people who have come alive."
Mentioned in the episode:
- Steven pressfield, War of Art
- Episode 195: Fearless Podcasting: Lessons from Oprah, a Buddhist Scholar and a Karmarang
- The Coaching Posse Facebook Group
I take ONE new podcast launch client per month because this how I keep the highest quality in my work, the white glove treatment for YOU.
Invest in the podcast you want to give to the world.
So here’s what you need to do if you want to lock in your spot with me:
Visit karagottwarner.com/services and click on the Ready, Set, Launch program and I will immediately be in touch to set up your onboarding session. If you have questions about the program, feel free to email me at email@example.com