Manage episode 358139115 series 1301070
If your podcast is not growing, and you're wondering why no one is listening and you're not getting the engagement you seek, then tune in for my 7 tips you need to know to unlock the secrets to successful podcasting.
Podcasting is a journey, it's not a one and done, set it and forget it thing. The podcasting space is constantly growing. There's a space for you if you have passion, excitement and you're always on the lookout for how to be better and even more excellent in your approach to podcasting. The cream always rises to the top.
What You'll Learn:
- Why it's still about niching!
- If your goal is to grow and you're not, the questions you need to ask yourself
- Be committed to consistency or you'll be forgotten
- Collaboration, collaboration, collaboration
- Relationships, relationships, relationships
- Why sound quality matters
- How to keep your peeps coming back for more
- Think local when it comes to promoting your podcast
- Always look for ways to improve for long-term success
By identifying your niche, being consistent, investing in quality equipment, engaging with your audience, collaborating with other podcasters, promoting your podcast, and continuously improving your show, you can build a loyal audience and achieve podcasting success.
Mentioned in the episode:
- 218 How not to Podfade: The Thinking in Twos Process
- 148 Running Towards Confidence and Away From Negativity with Mindset Coach Jill Angie
- ATR 2100
I take ONE new podcast launch client per month because this how I keep the highest quality in my work, the white glove treatment for YOU.
Invest in the podcast you want to give to the world.
So here’s what you need to do if you want to lock in your spot with me:
Visit karagottwarner.com/services and click on the Ready, Set, Launch program and I will immediately be in touch to set up your onboarding session. If you have questions about the program, feel free to email me at email@example.com