Manage episode 365580366 series 1355683
Today I’m talking to Richard Boga, of the O’Dare Boga Team in Vero Beach Florida with ONE Sotheby’s International Realty.
Richard is selling $200 million to $300 million dollars in real estate annually. If there’s a sales record on the east coast of Florida from beach front, waterfront or land, Cindy and Richard have broken it. As much as Richard’s success is an outlier, so is his start in real estate.
Richard started in business listing and selling premier properties right away. Even with all of the connections and success, he knew he needed more to get to the next level. He took the job as assistant to Cindy O’Dare to get the knowledge and experience he was looking for. Unplanned and serendipitously, Richard worked his way to a partnership with Cindy. Richard, shares his story, the successes, the struggles and how he both breaks records in real estate and how he earned and created a powerful partnership.
Richard and I talk about
How to Align & Achieve at the Highest Levels in Luxury.
- 00:00 - Richard Boga - How to Align & Achieve at the Highest Levels in Luxury
- 01:03 - He talks about how he got into real estate
- 03:54 - His biggest surprises being an agent
- 07:00 - The benefit of hindsight
- 13:05 - Some insights on how to align for opportunity
- 19:14 - Breaking into assistant role
- 21:53 - Richard’s biggest lesson from ‘The Great Recession’
- 29:22 - The resource that most contributes to his success
- 30:05 - Some advice for entering the real estate market
- 31:43 - The structure of Richard's team
- 35:37 - Richard's favorite book and what was his biggest takeaway from the book
"Be kind, grind and always do the right thing."
Jere interviews the world’s most renowned and best real estate agents around the country and the world.
These outstanding Agents tell their stories, how they got into the business, and what has made them successful in one of the oldest and most competitive industries.
All of this on the “Jere Metcalf Podcast, Top Real Estate Agents tell how they do it.”
BreakthroughLuxury Coaching & Membership