Manage episode 378041879 series 2810230
(Timestamps/links in notes) Nicole, from Big Ten HQ, and Chris react to even more Colorado ratings craziness. They also dicsuss the Pac-2's future being in limbo, Marcus Freeman's signal, why blue bloods are down this year, and a weekend of particularly zesty sound bites from coaches, current AND former.
Subscribe to the Until Saturday newletter:
Call/text the Until Saturday phone and leave us a question for a future mailbag and/or Sunday Sound-Off podcast: (316) 462-9852
Subscribe to Until Saturday on YouTube:
- (2:00) Power 5: CU viewership; Pac-2 in limbo; Heisman Straw Poll; Marcus Freeman's signal, and Vannini's 133.
- (14:00) Open Bar: Best non-Deion story; the most Pac-12 thing; OSU/ND in a 12-team CFP; traditional powers are down
- (32:15) Happy Hour: Fiesty coaches + Lou Holtz claps back
- (36:45) On the Rocks: Clemson
- (42:45) Last Call: Oregon Duck loses its head // James Madison phone
Follow Nicole on Twitter: @NicoleAuerbach
Follow Chris on Twitter: @ChrisVannini
Better Help: This episode is brought to you by BetterHelp. Give online therapy a try at betterhelp.com/saturday and get on your way to being your best self.
LinkedIn: LinkedIn Jobs helps you find the qualified candidates you want to talk to, faster. Post your job for free at linkedIn.com/CFB23
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices