Manage episode 364610844 series 3260052
This week, we're diving into a topic that many can relate to: postpartum body image. Bailey understands that many can relate to feeling different during the postpartum period. It's almost as if you're not fully in your own body due to all the changes happening. From sleep deprivation, healing, and fluctuating hormones, it's easy to feel a bit down on yourself at times.
Join us in this episode, as we dive into the topic of postpartum body image and ways that you can regain your confidence. We discuss expectations postpartum, functional fitness, Diastasis Recti, and much more.
- Marnie's episode on changing the narrative when it comes to pregnancy (https://fitmamain30.com/changing-the-narrative-when-it-comes-to-pregnancy-marnie-madras-messy-mom-podcast-ep-45/)
- Bailey’s episode sharing her birth story (https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/baileys-birth-story/id1530040496?i=1000531415382)
- Core Recovery Program (https://members.fitmamain30.com/core-recovery-challenge)
- Find us over on Instagram @fitmamain30
- Try any of our Fit Mama in 30 programs completely free for seven days. And if you decide you want to stick with us after the seven days, you can get $10 off your membership with the code PODCAST at checkout.
This podcast uses the following third-party services for analysis:
Chartable - https://chartable.com/privacy