Manage episode 346096994 series 2032122
Would marrying your type-A "girlboss" special lady friend cramp that type-A "boyboss" lifestyle you've been rocking since college? We'll try to find a reasonable answer to this very serious question (and more!) here on Feedback Friday.
And in case you didn't already know it, Jordan Harbinger (@JordanHarbinger) and Gabriel Mizrahi (@GabeMizrahi) banter and take your comments and questions for Feedback Friday right here every week! If you want us to answer your question, register your feedback, or tell your story on one of our upcoming weekly Feedback Friday episodes, drop us a line at email@example.com. Now let's dive in!
Full show notes and resources can be found here: jordanharbinger.com/747
On This Week's Feedback Friday, We Discuss:
- What's the deal with people playing videos at full volume on their phones in public spaces lately?
- Would marrying your type-A "girlboss" special lady friend cramp that type-A "boyboss" lifestyle you've been rocking since college?
- Your husband's TikTok-influencer ex-wife is the kind of person who exploits a relative's benign tumor as a cancer scare to fraudulently crowdfund her vacation. You'd like to believe karma will out her publicly as a terrible person, but would it be wrong for you to "help" karma bring this about sooner rather than later?
- What's the right way to respond to newfound information that a coworker with an equivalent title who's only been employed one year to your four is annually making $18,000 more than you?
- An area church is blatantly fundraising and lobbying to get its members elected in local governments around the world and here in the US with the aim of nudging policy in a theocratic direction. Is this even legal and, if not, where can such activity be reported?
- To stock your retail business, you just bought a bunch of stuff that you later came to realize was likely created by slave labor in China — but you can't return it. How can you best support human rights without compromising your financial situation?
- Have any questions, comments, or stories you'd like to share with us? Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org!
- Connect with Jordan on Twitter at @JordanHarbinger and Instagram at @jordanharbinger.
- Connect with Gabriel on Twitter at @GabeMizrahi.
Sign up for Six-Minute Networking — our free networking and relationship development mini course — at jordanharbinger.com/course!
Miss the show we did with Shark Tank heavyweight Mark Cuban? Catch up with