Manage episode 287689004 series 2896378
Our last episode of the 2020 podcast year! (Thank God that's over, eh?). In a rather ill-timed piece of podcasting our last episode for the year deals with editing. We'll be talking software, yes, as well as going over the biggest editing mistakes you can make, and how to streamline the editing process so you spend more time doing business, and less time editing.
- What you need to edit your podcast
- Destructive vs. non-destructive editing.
- Preparation, and the importance of a good workflow.
- Exactly how you should approach editing your podcast to keep your process really efficient.
- What you should leave in, and what you should cut.
- Three deadly mistakes that a lot of podcasters make.
This is our last episode for 2020, but we'll be back after a couple of adult beverages in January 2021. Thanks for all your support as we've got the Jet Streamer podcast going for this year, it's great to have you on board!
Also if anyone wants to record an ice hockey movie specific podcast, get in touch.
The Jet Streamer Podcast aims to help business owners and entrepreneurs use podcasting to connect better with their audiences and prospective clients. Each week we cover an aspect of podcasting to make sure your podcasts are engaging and thought-provoking, for whatever your target audience might be.