Manage episode 306413275 series 2968143
Krissy Mashinsky is the CEO and Founder of usastrong.IO, an all-digital, e-commerce platform that highlights and promotes USA-made products and allows the growth of small businesses. She discovered this need after working within the fashion industry and working on her own products. The difficulty in creating and tracking her own supply chain, sparked the idea for her own platform. In comes, usastrong.IO, a woman-owned digital marketplace that informs the consumer of the step-by-step process each product takes before it lands on your doorstep.
As a queen within the fashion industry, Krissy was skilled at making decisions that resulted in the fashion of today. With the onset of COVID-19 and the breakdown of the supply chain, Krissy saw a huge gap in consumer production that needed to be filled. As people are becoming more conscious of the products they purchase and who/what those products impact, usastrong.IO offers answers to those questions by pulling back the curtain and letting people see the process from beginning to the endpoint.
Here's what you'll learn:
- How Krissy went from a leader in the fashion industry to becoming a mastermind of e-commerce.
- Laura Lee and Krissy explore the details of a product that consumers care about.
- Krissy shares how she grew her business organically and through social media, email, and sms.
- What does it mean to take on a giant like Jeff Bezos?
- Krissy explains the block chain code.
For more information about usastrong.IO, check out the website here.
Interested in learning more about this show? Go back to the homepage.
Check out our skincare line: Apollo & Artemis.