Manage episode 362342690 series 1264075
Historically, a lot of discussion in software security focused on the project level, emphasizing code scanning, penetration testing, reactive approaches for incident response, and so on. Today, the discussion has shifted to the program level to align with business objectives. In the ideal outcome of such a shift, software teams would act in alignment with business goals, organizational risk, and solution architecture and would understand that security practices are integral to business success. However, the shift from project- to program-level thinking brings lots of challenges. In this webcast, Hasan Yasar and Joe Yankel discuss the top 5 challenges and barriers to implementing DevSecOps practices and describe some solutions for overcoming them.
What attendees will learn:
- The DevSecOps ecosystem and how it aligns with business objectives
- The DevSecOps challenges and barriers
- How to overcome the top 5 challenges
- Practical solutions for your business needs
- How your system architecture drives your DevSecOps ecosystem