Manage episode 364093767 series 3470079
Fast forward 24 months; how would you behave if you had already achieved your biggest goal? If you really want to live the life of your dreams, stop sending double binding messages! A double binding message is a contradictory signal that you put out into the universe every time you say you want something without changing your actions to make it happen. For example, if your goal is to double your income, you cannot continue doing the same things that got you to where you are currently. You need to change your whole approach, and that starts by changing your mindset! In this episode, Arash and Mykie explain how you can turn your dreams into reality by readying yourself to receive them. Tune in to learn more!
Key Points From This Episode:
- What a double binding message is and an example of what it can look like.
- The difference between wishing for something and being ready to receive it.
- How to get yourself ready to receive the thing that you desire.
- The value of writing out a list of your “why’s.”
- Why it’s important to be willing to fail.
- Playing not to lose versus playing to win.
- How to build your confidence.
- The higher faculties we use to create our experience of life.
- More examples of double binding messages.
- How to eliminate double binding messages from your life.
- Today’s action step.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode: