Manage episode 377477843 series 3326696
Welcome to Episode 80 of the TRANSFORMA TU INGLÉS PROFESIONAL podcast!
I'm your host Daniel Smith.
By the end of today's episode you will:
- Be able to translate "aprovechar" 4 different ways
- Understand that "to take advantage" is NOT always a positive expression
- Find out that "chips" are not necessarily something you can eat
- The verb "to seize" and how it connects to "carpe diem"
- And a few stories from Alastair's trip to Paris
This podcast helps you push your business English communication skills to the next level so that you can grow professionally and achieve your international career goals!
WHEN YOU ARE READY YOU MIGHT BE INTERESTED IN:
COACHING 1 to 1: If you would like to take your professional communication skills to the next level we can organise 1 to 1 coaching that is specifically tailored to your needs and goals. If you are interested Click HERE to book your strategy call with Daniel
BOOKS: ¡He publicado dos libros a través de Amazon y ambos tienen reseñas de 5 estrellas! Si estás interesado aquí están los enlaces: 365 consejos para mejorar tu inglés o 123 consejos para impresionar a tu jefe con tu inglés
CONTACT US: If you would like to give us some feedback whether positive or negative, we would LOVE to hear from you! Please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org