Manage episode 261216509 series 1873
Nintendo released the sales numbers for Animal Crossing: New Horizons and they are good… REALLY good. In 6 weeks New Horizons became the best selling entry in the franchise and sold more in 12 days than any other Switch game. People seem to like this game I think!
In this episode, we chat about that, our islands, and even dip into LEGO and pay for design services. Enjoy the show!
- Animal Crossing sales numbers
- Animal Crossing Pocket Camp use up since New Horizons
- Fan creates 3D planner app for Island Design
- UK Houseware Brand creates Interior Design service
- This LEGO Nook’s Cranny build could become a reality
Be sure to send in your feedback and rate us on Apple Podcasts or whichever service you use to listen to your shows!
Until the next episode, enjoy your time on your desert island!
If you enjoy what we do here, please consider becoming a Patron so we can bring you more awesome content!