Manage episode 333652982 series 1607210
Kate Welker is back with us on this episode of Wine and Dime. This week we are talking about Financial Independence. Kate is here to break it down for us and ask the question, "What does financial independence mean to you?"
In this episode you will learn:
- What is Financial Independence
- Explore - What does financial independence mean to you?
- Why would you seek financial guidance from a financial planner to help you seek your financial independence?
- Be open to finding alternative strategies.
Thanks for listening and be sure to like, rate, subscribe and share.
If you have any questions that you would like answered on the show, feel free to email us at email@example.com
Or visit us at www.rootedpg.com/podcasts for full show notes and links!
- St. Innocent Winery | Willamette Valley Oregon | Mark Vlossak, vintner - St. Innocent began as an idea conceived in a moment of passion and inspiration in 1983. Mark Vlossak spent the next five years studying, taking classes, and apprenticing with Oregon wine pioneer, Fred Arterberry. In 1988, St. Innocent Winery was founded. Our goal is to produce wines that respect the quality and tradition of the Old World in one of the newest and most exciting wine growing regions on the planet: Oregon's Willamette Valley.
THIS EPISODE WAS PRESENTED BY
ROOTED PLANNING GROUP
10 EAST MARKET STREET
CORNING NY 14830
Mentioned in this episode:
Hanson Vineyards https://www.hansonwine.com/ 34948 S Barlow Road Woodburn, Oregon 97071 (971)338-9760 firstname.lastname@example.org