Manage episode 342884200 series 2616004
This is the third session that focuses on the mystic, Julian of Norwich. In the tenor of the ancient practice of Lectio Divina, James Finley begins with a passage from Chapter 5 of The Showings, and reflects on the qualitative essence of the spirit of this text, and finishes with a meditative practice.
- Turning to the Mystics is a podcast by the Center for Action and Contemplation. To learn more about Jim, visit jamesfinley.org
- For the transcript for this podcast can be found here.
- The book being used for this season can be found here.
Connect with us:
- We also produce other podcasts you might enjoy. To learn more about them and our other offerings, visit cac.org
- This podcast is made possible, thanks to the generosity of our donors. If you would love to support the ongoing work of the Center for Action and Contemplation and the continued work of our podcasts, you can donate at cac.org/podcastsupport Thank you!