Manage episode 332955043 series 2899971
Have you ever been playing a game and thought to yourself...when will this game just be over all ready?? I think a lot of us have been in that exact situation. It's with that thought in mind, that we talk about todays episode, "What Makes a Game(s) Exhausting." Dan and Jim go over a few thoughts and ideas that each of them have of why they think a game can be exhausting in general, and some ideas for them specifically. We hope you enjoy the episode!
Find us on Social!
- Find us on FaceBook: https://www.facebook.com/hobbiesandhappiness
- Find us on Twitter: @_dgcampbell, @jimmorganhnh
- Find us on Instagram: @daniel.g.campbell, @jimmorganhnh, @hobbies.n.happiness
- Catch us when we stream on Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/hobbiesnhappiness
- Email us with your gaming memories at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Join our Discord: https://discord.gg/pyBtxzKEaK