Manage episode 340292702 series 2394638
Paid Ads versus content marketing - should marketers even bother creating content?
Today's episode is a replay of Mark de Grasse's guest appearance on the Perpetual Traffic Podcast with Ralph Burns and Kasim Aslam. Mark talks about the importance of creating content and the power it can have on your business.
Since paid ads can get quick results with A/B testing, does it still make sense to create content? Mark believes it does. Paid ads can drive traffic to your site in the short term. But what gets them coming back is content that serves to educate and solve the customer's problems.
Listen in to discover the benefits of consistently creating content and why Mark feels SEO is like fitness in digital marketing - it's tedious and takes a long time to drive results, but it's crucial for long-term results.
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU'LL LEARN:
- Digital Marketer's practical content creation strategy
- What is content creation, and why is it important?
- The first and most important step to content marketing and SEO
- Is there a process for creating viral content?
- The balance between content marketing and running ads
- Why bother with SEO when it's so much work
- Keeping up with search algorithms
- The benefits of really knowing your audience's needs
LINKS AND RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
- 7 Levels of Scale Workbook
- Find out your Leadership Trust Score at Ready to Lead.
- Listen to the #1 Digital Marketing Podcast, Perpetual Traffic
Thanks so much for joining us this week. Want to subscribe to The DigitalMarketer Podcast? Have some feedback you'd like to share? Connect with us on Apple Podcasts and leave us a review!
This Month's Sponsors:
- Conversion Fanatics - Conversion Rate Optimization Agency
- Get 50% Off Monthly Blog Writing Service - BKA Content
More Resources from Scalable
More Shows You'll Love
- Perpetual Traffic - The #1 podcast for learning paid traffic and improving your conversions!
- Business Lunch - Sit down every week some of the most successful people in the world. Hosted by Roland Frasier and Ryan Deiss
Mentioned in this episode:
[Free Download] DigitalMarketer's Canva Holiday Promo Pack
Grab These 195 Ready-To-Use Canva Templates For 5 Upcoming Holiday Promotions!