Manage episode 334676321 series 92960
EPISODE 256: Your time is one of your company’s most valuable resources. How are you being robbed of time, what is “sanctioned procrastination,” and how do you take back control of your time?
What you’ll take away from this construction podcast episode:
- Three strategies to take back control of your time.
- Sanctioned procrastination, and how you might be guilty of it.
- Four things that are robbing you of your time.
- A few myths about time management.
- How to use batching to wrestle control of your time back into your hands.
- The person who is really to blame for your productivity.
- The connection between your calendar and anxiety.
- The problem with the question, “You staying busy?”
- Why your team is counting on you to use your time wisely.
Resources mentioned in this construction podcast episode:
Get Out of Your Business: Make it Run Without You This Year: Free online training workshop - www.constructionleadingedge.com/getout
Apply to Work with Our Team to Systematize Your Construction Business: www.constructionleadingedge.com/apply
Raken - Get the data you need to build better projects with an app your field crews will actually use - https://www.rakenapp.com
Hover - Accurate measurements, collaborative design tools, and dependable estimates are all ways HOVER helps you serve your customers better and improve your operations to grow your business. https://hover.to/
Delegate to Elevate: Free ebook from Belay Solutions - https://resources.belaysolutions.com/edge