Manage episode 334047969 series 92960
EPISODE 255: Is the chaos on your projects and frustration with your team a result of unclear roles and responsibilities? What are the ripple effects on your team, customers and trade partners? What are some unexpected good side effects of a good organizational design?
What you’ll take away from this construction podcast episode:
- The symptoms of unclear roles and responsibilities in an organization.
- Starving horse syndrome, and how it shows up.
- The ripple effect of unclear roles and responsibilities on company culture and your customers.
- What happens when your customers lose confidence.
- One reason you may never be able to sell your business.
- What happens when a business gets small again, according to the book The E-myth.
- The unexpected side effects of doing the work to create your Accountability Chart.
- What it could look like when you design your organization for the future.
Resources mentioned in this construction podcast episode:
Get Out of Your Business: Make it Run Without You This Year: Free online training workshop - www.constructionleadingedge.com/getout
Apply to Work with Our Team to Systematize Your Construction Business: www.constructionleadingedge.com/apply
Raken - Get the data you need to build better projects with an app your field crews will actually use - https://www.rakenapp.com