Manage episode 309945846 series 3044572
Dan and Haddie discuss limiting the hours you work per week, how athletes make sleep a priority, an inspirational quote about believing in yourself, and taking advice from Benjamin Franklin to examine your day.
Links for this episode:
- First of all, I’m not interested in “crushing” anything.
- Basecamp's CEO Limits Himself to 40-Hour Workweeks--and He Thinks You Should Too | Inc.com
- Is group chat making you sweat? – Signal v. Noise
- Commencement Speech, Bolelli-Style -
- Trickle-down workaholism in startups – Signal v. Noise
- Mookie Wilson
- Mookie Wilson - Wikipedia
- Alan Scherstuhl on Twitter: "wonderfully bizarre old Voice piece I think about much too often: "Favorite Dinosaurs of the Mets" https://t.co/x1rZlAon4T"
- Kobe Bryant Workout Routine: 666 Workout | Pop Workouts
- How Athletes Make Sleep a Priority | Sleep.org
- Ben-Franklin-Schedule.jpg (621×853)
- I lived a day according to Benjamin Franklin's schedule and it changed my life | The Daily Dot
- Seconds - Interval Timer for HIIT, Tabata Training on the App Store
- Seconds Pro - The best interval timer app for HIIT, Tabata and circuit training workouts available on iOS and Android.
- High-Intensity Interval Training 101 | HIIT Benefits
- Peak Fitness: High-Intensity Interval Training Workout Benefits
Brought to you by:
SendPro from Pitney Bowes (Visit pb.com/quit to learn more, and when you sign up you’ll get SendPro FREE for 90 days, you’ll get a free 10-pound scale, and when your free trial is over, you’ll get SendPro for only $5 a month).
Linode (Visit the link to get a $20 Linode credit on a new account).