Hoare, Willis, Moraa, & Muir Gold, Rupp to New York, Youngs to Stanford, Monaco Preview And Do Any Meets Matter?
Manage episode 337298986 series 2508952
What a week. The Commonwealth Games delivered, Roisin Willis and Juliette Whittaker showed the US has a very bright future at 800 (even when you ignore Athing Mu), Sydney McLaughlin ran a race in Europe, the Young brothers are going to Stanford, Galen Rupp is finally running the New York City Marathon, and we end with a preview of the 2022 Monaco Diamond League Meet.
Want a 2nd podcast every week and huge savings on running shoes? Join our Supporters Club and take your running fandom to the highest level. Get all the LetsRun.com content, a second podcast every week, savings on running shoes, and a lot more. https://www.letsrun.com/subscribe
- Show notes?: 0:00 Start banter
- 6:09 Commonwealth 1500: Ollie Hoare Gets Gold
- 16:21 Commonwealth 1500 Women: Abbey Caldwell gets bronze, Muir her gold
- 21:09 Women's 800m: Mary Moraa wins crazy race
- 26:35 The Commonwealth Crowds, Props to Muir for Doubling, Natoya Goule
- 35:51 Sydney McLaughlin Skips Monaco Diamond League for Gyulai István Memorial
- 43:58 Dumb Idea of Week: Repechage Round Added to Olympics
- 49:15 10th Anniversary of David Rudisha's 1:40.91 800m World Record
- 57:10 Letsile Tebogo to Oregon +Jerry Schumacher's 1st Press Conference
- 62:09 Roisin Willis World Under 20 800m Gold Medal, Juliette Whittaker Bronze
- 66:20 Leo and Lex Young to Stanford
- 75:55 Galen Rupp running 2022 NYC Marathon
- 75:55 Rupp to NYC
- 83:49 Allyson Felix's Final Race This Weekend
- 87:10 Preview of 2022 Monaco Diamond League Meet
Here is Rojo's LIV Golf article.
Contact us: Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-844-LETSRUN for the secret podcast voicemail.
Join our Supporters Club and take your running fandom to the highest level. Get all the LetsRun.com content, a second podcast every week, savings on running shoes, and a lot more. https://www.letsrun.com/subscribe
Thanks for listening. Please rate us on itunes and spread the word with a friend. There is a reason we're the #1 podcast dedicated to Olympic level running.
Send us your feedback online: https://pinecast.com/feedback/letsrun/cf534299-3942-4ce0-af4e-5c31887efaba