Manage episode 365430465 series 1104329
The key to winning is to acknowledge and address the areas in your life where you are losing or not doing well. This requires the willingness to face discomfort and change.
Here are five questions to ask yourself to help you live your best life:
1. What specific thing have you been putting off doing because it's uncomfortable or you're not ready? It's time to confront it head-on because the discomfort you feel is a sign of growth. Make that commitment, and start taking the necessary steps towards your dreams.
2. Where have you been pumping the brakes when life has been telling you to hit the accelerator? Fear often holds us back from progress. But a life of greatness is not achieved by playing it safe. Trust that you are capable of facing whatever challenge comes your way. It's time to speed towards your dreams.
3. When did you stop dreaming and start living to please others? Your dreams matter. Reclaim that childlike imagination and dream bigger. Don't let the expectations of others stop you.
4. Where have you been deceiving yourself, denying the truth about what's not working? Deep down, you know what needs to change. Acknowledge those areas of your life where you've been settling, suppressing your discontentment. Be willing to face the truth and make a commitment to change (no matter how uncomfortable).
5. What is that one thing you've been avoiding due to discomfort? The breakthrough you seek lies on the other side of your discomfort. It's time to confront it head-on. Refuse to let fear hold you back any longer. This is your life, your championship season. Give it everything you've got!