How to grow your client leads effectively, beyond referrals and organic new business, with Dan Englander of Sales Schema
Manage episode 332662495 series 2829175
Dan Englander, Founder at Sales Schema discusses with Charlotte navigating the path to agency new business when you've 'exhausted' referrals and 'milked' existing clients
Listen into this episode for topics like:
- Beyond referrals and personal networks , what do you recommend agencies look to do next?
- Any advice on how an agency of under 20 people can build an effective sales team?
- How do you find the right balance between personalisation and scale in sales and marketing?
- What’s the right ‘order of operations’ for hiring and training salespeople?
- What are you excited about within the new business and sales space in the next few years?
>> Breakthrough Advertising by Eugene Schwartz
>> Spin Selling by Neil Rackham