430: Not All Leads Are Created Equal with B2B Sales Maverick AJ Cassata
Manage episode 344750928 series 62727
Does the word “sales” make you squeamish or intimidated? If so, then this episode is for you. AJ Cassata is a maverick B2B sales consultant who helps entrepreneurs grow their businesses fast with his straightforward, systematic, and scalable approach to sales growth. His company, Revenue Boost, helps clients create a system for lead generation instead of just winging it.
Listen to Nathan and AJ discuss:
- Starting in door-to-door sales as a teenager
- Persevering through failure in his first business
- Starting Revenue Boost to focus on lead generation
- Why not all leads are created equal
- How to stand out amongst competitors
- Why cold emails are still powerful
- Implementing a repeatable process to get clients
- How to spend zero dollars on advertising
- LinkedIn Navigator tips and tricks
- Why subject lines should be a disguise
- And much more B2B sales strategies...
Who do you want to see next on the podcast? Comment and let us know! And don't forget to leave us a 5-star review if you loved this episode.
Wait, there's more… If you enjoy the Foundr podcast, check out our free trainings. Get exclusive, actionable advice from some of the world's best entrepreneurs.
Speak with our friendly course experts to get clarity on the next steps for your idea, business or career. You will get tailored insights from results achieved by our proven practitioners as well as thousands of students. Book a call now...
For more Foundr content, follow us on your favorite platform: