Manage episode 341842888 series 1170684
You don’t have to look far to find any number of think pieces and social posts declaring the strategies, tactics and traits leaders need to develop and grow to be effective.
Today, I’m wading into this conversation with the five traits I’ve come to believe are critical to help leaders lead well.
Here they are at-a-glance:
- A willingess to interogate their own thinking, beliefs and assumptions.
- A belief that there is enough success and opportunity to go around.
- A curiosity-over-certainty approach to problem-solving and conflict.
- An ability to stay humble while also championing their work publicly.
- A commitment to continued practice and personal development.
Listen in as I dive into each trait in more depth.
Recommended Resources: Recommended Resources:
Check out LEAD.Well – a community of practice for women who want to be better, braver leaders