Manage episode 333378763 series 3004928
The Weight Loss Surgery journey doesn't end when you're discharged from the hospital. It ends when you feel comfortable and happy in your own skin, which for many people means that they found their peace during their recovery.
In this episode, I'm joined by Emma Gray, a Master's Degree holder in Clinical Psychology with great respect and experience with more eastern traditional approaches to healing sprinkled into her treatment plans. Emma believes the recovery process involves more than the physical, mental and spiritual.
Join us as we dive into the many facets contributing to your overall healing as you take on the world!
- The best explanation of 'self-care'.
- Understanding the importance of self-care.
- Why some people find self-care difficult.
- How one breath during a hectic day can make a difference.
Connect with Emma Gray:
- Website | emmagray.net
- InsightTimer | Emma Gray
- YouTube | Mindfulness Sanctuary
- Facebook | Emma Gray
- Facebook | Mindfulness Sanctuary for Women
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.