Manage episode 364132860 series 3341962
Now that you’ve aced that CFP, the gang is back to share our best tips & tricks to help you give your best conference talk ever.
Changelog++ members save 1 minute on this episode because they made the ads disappear. Join today!
- Fastly – Our bandwidth partner. Fastly powers fast, secure, and scalable digital experiences. Move beyond your content delivery network to their powerful edge cloud platform. Learn more at fastly.com
- Fly.io – The home of Changelog.com — Deploy your apps and databases close to your users. In minutes you can run your Ruby, Go, Node, Deno, Python, or Elixir app (and databases!) all over the world. No ops required. Learn more at fly.io/changelog and check out the speedrun in their docs.
- Typesense – Lightning fast, globally distributed Search-as-a-Service that runs in memory. You literally can’t get any faster!
- Natalie Pistunovich – Twitter, GitHub
- Johnny Boursiquot – Twitter, GitHub, Website
- Kris Brandow – Twitter, GitHub
- Go Time #265: How to ace that CFP
- Go Time #164: Why writing is important
- xkcd #2501
- Phind: AI search engine for devs
Something missing or broken? PRs welcome!