BS 157 Donald MacKay, author of "Remembering: What 50 Years of Research with Famous Amnesia Patient H.M. Can Teach Us about Memory and How It Works"
Manage episode 234321911 series 52378
This episode of Brain Science features Dr. Donald MacKay, author of Remembering: What 50 Years of Research with Famous Amnesia Patient H.M. Can Teach Us about Memory and How It Works. H.M. may have been the most studied patient in history, but Mackay's work uncovers some surprising discoveries about the role of the hippocampus in language, as well as important implications for the aging brain.
Please go to http://brainsciencepodcast.com for complete show notes and episode transcripts.
- Send email to firstname.lastname@example.org or post voice feedback at http://speakpipe.com/docartemis.
- To win an Amazon gift certificate: post a review of Brain Science in iTunes and send me a screenshot.
- Learn about Premium Content at http://brainsciencepodcast.com/donations
Connect on Social Media:
- Twitter: @docartemis
- Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/brainsciencepodcast
Please Visit Our Sponsors:
- Babbel: the worlds leading language learning app
- TextExpander: an app for Mac and Windows that saves you lots of time